Skip to content
- General guidelines
- Accepted formats: submit the document as a Microsoft word or Google Docs document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure that your name and title of the post is enclosed in the document.
- Highlight a paragraph or sentence that represents the key or salient points in your post.
- Links and sources submitted will be proofed and links that do not conform to our editorial policy will not be followed.
- Document Formatting: Posts need to be formatted appropriately
- Bolden or highlight all headers and subtitles.
- The post should follow general acceptable formatting such as paragraphing, bullets, numbering, etc,
- mark-up: embed links in the posts.
- Guest guidelines
- All submissions will be entered in the name of the author of the post for which an author account is required. (follow link to create an account)
- An Author profile requires a short bio with a recommended length of 45-80 words, links can be included to enable readers get to know who you are and your interests.
- Author Image: If you would like to have your image for your author profile, kindly include it in the submission document.
- Media submission guidelines:
- The submission of videos, images and audios as posts and with posts are encouraged.
- Submit already uploaded videos with links(?).
- Attach alternative text for media that describing the content as accurately as possible and submit any transcripts of audio or video if available. Always remember to quote the source of the media.
- Posts that are only video, image or audio submissions should include a summary of media content.
To change your privacy setting, e.g. granting or withdrawing consent, click here: